Black Cardamom Pods – Elcho – badi elaichi
Black cardamom is well-known as Elcho or badi elaichi is an excellent rice infuser, giving stodgy dishes a flavour like no other. It is also use these top-quality black cardamom pods to make classic Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine, chutneys, pickles and other preserves, exotic stews and even your very own curry powder blends.
Black cardamom (Amomum subulatum) is a relatively bigger sized pod of the same Zingiberaceae family. They have dark brown, rough outer coat, measuring about 2-4 cm in length and 1-2 cm in diameter. The seed-pods possess camphor-like intense flavor and commonly employed in spice mixtures in sub-Himalayan plains of India, Pakistan, Nepal and China.
You can buy more spice from our shop click here to visit our shop
Benefits Of Black Cardamom
- Black cardamom helps prevent heart diseases. It is also helps control cardiac rhythm that balances the blood pressure and reduces the chances of developing blood clots.
- If you suffer from oral health issues like cavity, mouth odor, bleeding gums then chewing on black cardamom seeds maybe a one-stop-solution. The healthy oils present in the seeds are said to benefit oral health.
- Black cardamoms help stimulate gastric and intestinal glands as well as it secrete stomach juices that promote digestion. It prevents conditions like gastric ulcers, acidity, etc.
- The presence of vitamin C, an essential antioxidant it can be helpful to improve blood circulation throughout the body.
- The black cardamom have antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties.
- It protect against infections as well as boost our immunity system.
Cardamom, Nutritional value per 100 g.