Soya Mince are the best quality vegetarian meat substitute
Soya Mince has become one of the most high protein foods. It is high source of proteins and polyunsaturated fats and also are the only legumes that provide ample amount of omega-3 fatty acid. In 100 grams, raw soybean supply 446 calories, 36.49gm proteins, 19.94g fats and 30.16g carbohydrates.
Soya Mince is known for high protein content.
Soya Mince are known for its various health benefits:
- It is known for high protein content- its exceeds than eggs, meat, milk.
- It can reduce the risk of osteoporosis in menopausal women and also ease other symptoms as it’s a good source of isoflavones.
- Since it’s a good source of omega- 3 fatty acids and fibre, it can benefit in lowering down cholesterol levels in a body.
- It enhances bone health and digestibility.
- It’s a good source of minerals namely- manganese, iron, calcium, and magnesium.
- Due to good fibre content, it helps you keep a close check on your body weight and fight diabetes.
- Its high content of magnesium has shown results in fighting insomnia.
- It’s also a good source of vitamin b, vitamin-K, riboflavin, and folate.
Health benefits of Soya Mince
Aids weight loss
As per a 2015 study published in the journal Molecules, soy Mince can effectively lower bad cholesterol levels and also prevents the deposition of excess fat. Therefore, those who want to lose weight can add this wonder food to their diet.
Good for heart
Since this wonder food rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, it prevents the accumulation of fats. Thus it guards the heart against diseases.
Lowers the risk of breast cancer and other gynaecological problems
The presence of Phytoestrogens in soya helps in eliminating the effects of excess oestrogen in women. It also aids those who have PMS and issues caused due to menopause.
This plant-based protein-rich food is good for boosting bone health. It reduces the risk of osteoporosis that makes the bone weak and brittle.
Boosts metabolism and builds muscles
Soya Mince, rich in dietary fibres aid metabolism. They also expedite the muscle-building process.
Premium Quality Soya Mince
Packed on premises that handle nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
You can buy more products from our shop click here