Tilda Basmati rice
Tilda Basmati rice is Pure Original Basmati rice.
- With half a century of expertise, we hand-select premium grains to make sure only the best rice is used in every Tilda pack. From the foothills of the Himalayas our Pure Basmati Rice is known for its tantalising flavour, magical aroma and delicate, fluffy texture that you’ll adore from the very first taste. The perfect companion for a wide range of delicious curries.
- Tilda® is a multicultural British brand that has been the go-to choice for rice aficionados for 50 years. Founded back in London in 1970, we introduced Pure Basmati to rice-loving communities from around the world, who were looking for aromatic Basmati that they couldn’t find in the UK at the time.
- Today we are proud to sit at the heart of many dinner tables with our wide, delicious range.
- All Tilda products are made with carefully sourced, natural ingredients so they’re all nutritionally balanced and packed with natural goodness of basmati rice. By removing broken and inferior grains we make sure that our rice cooks up perfectly.
- Tilda makes choosing the right rice for the right dish easy, allowing you to select the best grains so that you enjoy the most delicious flavour. All of the authenticity of the original dish like delicious biriyani with slender, delicate Basmati – the rice you choose can really elevate your favourite dish.
- Visit Tilda.com to find out where our delicious Basmati comes from and for recipe inspiration or contact us via [email protected]
- For full recipes click here
- Genuine goodness
- Gluten free
Pure Basmati Rice
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool dry place.
Milled and packed in the UK from an imported ingredient
Preparation and Usage
- There are many different ways to cook rice – this one is really simple:
- 1. Add 60g of Basmati per person to a large pan of boiling water.
- 2. Cook on medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
- 3. Drain well, cover and let stand for 3 minutes and then serve.
For more ingredients for making basmati rice please visit our store click here
ENERGY 895kJ / 214kcal 11%
FAT 0.5g 11%
SATURATES 0.1g 1%
SUGARS 0.3g 1%
|TYPICAL VALUES||PER 100G||PER 60G SERVING|
|Energy||1491kJ / 351kcal||895kJ / 214kcal|
|of which Sugars||0.2g||0.1g|
|of which Sugars||0.5g||0.3g|